Running Total shows wrong total

Hi,

On a report I added a running total that has to be printed on the bottom/top of te page.

The running total (Transport:) prints the wrong total: is print the total of the current page + the amount of the first line on the second page.
(see the attached image)
On the first page the total after 'Transport:' should show 901,88 instead of 1089,08
The second page should repeat the total of 901,88.
As can be seen in the attachment, the amount (column Bedrag Eur) of the first data line on page 2: 187,20 is already included in the total.

I also tried to use the BeforePrint event to generate the total (like the examples in the help/reference fil), but that gives me te same result.

How to solve ?

Comments

• edited 11:32PM
    Hello,

Please send your report file (.frx).
    I attached the frx.

AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Please send your report file (.frx).
    This report is inherited, could you also send the base report FR_EXTERN.frx?
    This report is inherited, could you also send the base report FR_EXTERN.frx?

I uploaded the FR_EXTERN.FRX.
    Change the TotalLopend total settings:
    Print on the band = Page footer
    Reset after print = false
    Change the TotalLopend total settings:
    Print on the band = Page footer
    Reset after print = false

Alex,

I changed the TotalLopend settings as you mentioned, but the result is still the same -> wrong total.
  • edited July 2012
    Try with the latest build. If it still does not work I need a test project. These settings work well for me when I test demo reports.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.