handle with multi lines

I have a field which store multi line like a memo
e.g.

when I preview the report in design time, it shows

but when I preview the report in run time, it shows
001 002 003 004

I have set the CanGrow & CanBreak to true, how to solve this problem ?

Comments

• edited 9:57PM
    Hello,

Both design and run time preview should be identical. Could you make a simple project that demonstrates the problem?
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Both design and run time preview should be identical. Could you make a simple project that demonstrates the problem?

Please check the attachment.

Left hand side is design time and right hand side is run time.

It is demo version.
    Hello,

Please check the attachment.

Left hand side is design time and right hand side is run time.

It is demo version.
    Please save the prepared report in design-time and send .fpx file to me (tz@fast-report.com).
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Please save the prepared report in design-time and send .fpx file to me (tz@fast-report.com).

Mail sent, thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.