Cannot select MySQL Connection

edited 1:54PM in FastReport .NET
Hello,

I have compiled the project FastReport.MySQL.sln using MySQL Connection 6.0.4 like quoted in the attached readme file.

I have tried to register the dll into fastreports.net using the add plugin method. -> No mysql server when creating connection
I have also executed this code: FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(MySqlDataConnection)) -> No mysql server when creating connection

I have edited the finally block in the GetDBObjectNames-Methode as Visual Studio 2010 has claimed the name "DisposeConnection" is not available in the current context.

2r5vslu.png

VS 2010 also claimed that it has not found any method for overwriting the Type GetConnectionType:

2remlux.png

I have simply removed the "override"-word.

Afterwards I could compile the dll file. It has a filesize of approx. 12 kb.

Nevertheless there is not any mysql connection type to choose in fastreports.net!

My system: Windows 7 Professional x64 SP 1 | Fastreports.net Version: 1.5.28 | My SQL Connector Version: 6.0.4 | Fastreports Connection Projects Version: 09.03.2012

Please help me to get this thing done.

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Sascha

Comments

• edited 1:54PM
    Hello,

Please use the latest version of FastReport.Net and the latest version of FRNetConnections.zip. We have changed something since v1.8 release.
  • edited 1:54PM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Please use the latest version of FastReport.Net and the latest version of FRNetConnections.zip. We have changed something since v1.8 release.

Hello AlexTZ,

thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately my system administrator is out of office the next 10 days.
    Afterwards I will ask him to update my fastreports.net installation.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.