How to connect to mysql server using fast report.net ?

Hello fast report team...

I have tried your fastreport.net for demo version. Now i need to connect to datasource using mysql server. Would you please tell me how to do it ?
Thanks before for your help n respon!

best regards,

Comments

• edited 7:52PM
    Hello,

You can download plugins for MySQL and other connections here http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fas...t-download.html

Best Regards
    OlegK wrote: »
    Hello,

You can download plugins for MySQL and other connections here http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fas...t-download.html

Best Regards

I have downloaded it but i couldn't open the file of FastReport.MySQL.csproj cause my visual studio (VS 2008) is not support for the application!

would you please help me to solve it? cause i don't want to downgrade my VS2008 to VS 2005!

thank you so much for your help n respon!

best regards,
    As I know Visual Studio 2008 can open projects of Visual Studio 2005.
    If you try to open VS 2005 project then VS 2008 starts the convertion wizard.

Best Regards.
    As I know Visual Studio 2008 can open projects of Visual Studio 2005.
    If you try to open VS 2005 project then VS 2008 starts the convertion wizard.

Best Regards.

I didn't have the information about convertion wizard command but i have this one ....
  • edited July 2011
    It's strange. I have downloaded this plugin and opened it in VS 2008 without any problems.
    Perhaps, project file was crashed. I recommend you to download plugin once again.
    It's strange. I have downloaded this plugin and opened it in VS 2008 without any problems.
    Perhaps, project file was crashed. I recommend you to download plugin once again.

I have downloaded it for the 2nd time. But the problem is still the same before!
    Would you please attached here the "FastReport.MySQL.dll" file that you have compiled for me ?

thanks before for your help n support!

best regards,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.