Import from RDLC works?

edited 2:39AM in FastReport .NET
Hi

Sorry for my english level.

I am trying the demo of FastReport.net. I have a lot off reports in vs 2010 RDLC format.

I can't import/convert any report to FastReport.

In the designer I go to open file, change the filter type and select rdl / rdlc, then I select my report and open it.

But the designer shows 2 pages, the first is empty, and in the second page I can only see the header of the report without text, all textobject are empty.

I tried with others RDLC with the same result.

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi,

As I know, there is RDL 2008 specification in VS 2010. FastReport .NET supports RDL 2003 specification.
  • edited 2:39AM
    OlegK wrote: »
    Hi,

As I know, there is RDL 2008 specification in VS 2010. FastReport .NET supports RDL 2003 specification.

Yes the reports are in RDL 2008, It is a pity, I had hopes to use it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.