Intraweb Reporting

edited 11:43PM in FastReport 4.0
I am trying to determine if I can use Fast Reports to facilitate report processing from Intraweb using c++ builder 2010. I have used the demo version during my test phase and really like the product, however I cannot move forward until I determine if this will work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited April 2010
    Hello Nelsen,

I don't know for sure what you want to do. But I've used FastReport in Intraweb before. Best approach: generate the report, export to PDF and load the PDF in your intraweb application.

If needed I have working code for this. Just reply to this topic or send me a PM.

Regards,
    Teo

Nelsen wrote: »
    I am trying to determine if I can use Fast Reports to facilitate report processing from Intraweb using c++ builder 2010. I have used the demo version during my test phase and really like the product, however I cannot move forward until I determine if this will work.

• edited 11:43PM
    FRNL wrote: »
    Hello Nelsen,

I don't know for sure what you want to do. But I've used FastReport in Intraweb before. Best approach: generate the report, export to PDF and load the PDF in your intraweb application.

If needed I have working code for this. Just reply to this topic or send me a PM.

Regards,
    Teo

FRNL wrote: »

I would really appreciate seeing the code for this.
    Thanks,

Pat
  • edited 11:43PM
    Hi
    Can you please help with the working code, I have bee looking for this solution for a long time now.

Hello Nelsen,

Regards,
    Teo

I would really appreciate seeing the code for this.
    Thanks,

Pat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.