Label Wizard , Columns

StarkStark Syria
edited December 2009 in FastReport .NET
Hi . have a good day ,,,

I have two Question , I hope you can help me ....
wrote:
1) I start a New Label Wizard ... Create My Own Custom Label , and Set The Columns Gap = value .
How I can Modfiy the ColumnGap After Creating The Label ?

wrote:
2) In Label Wizard When I set the Page Columns Count = value, then the Labels printed DownThenAcross,
How I can make it print AcrossThenDown ?
OR
If I set The Columns Count For the DataBand Rather Than Page Columns Count ,
to Have the AcrossThenDown Properties , Then How I will set the Columns Gap Properties ?

I Appreciated your replay so much ....
Thank you in advance ,

Comments

• edited 2:46PM
    Hello,

1) Once you create the custom label, you cannot change its properties. You may delete the label and create another one.

2) The only way to print labels across then down is to use databand's columns rather than page columns. To set the gap, set band.Columns.Width property (make the width larger than the actual content of the band, so it will look like a gap).
  • StarkStark Syria
    edited 2:46PM
    Thank you for your fast , helpful replay ...

Kind regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.