Align of text with different font size

jabijabi Czech Republic
edited 2:04PM in FastReport .NET
Hello Alex,
why distance of left side of title and body text from left paper margin on image in attachement are't same? I set padding property to (0, 0, 0, 0), but problem persisting. How can I align text?

I set too large font size for clearness.

In MS Word is distance notably smaller - it's not font problem.

Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Hello,

Welcome to GDI+ world. It's standard behavior of the Graphics.DrawString method.
    You may set Padding.Left to negative value to compensate the offset.
  • jabijabi Czech Republic
    edited 2:04PM
    Hello,
    thank you for reply. Big effect has StringFormat used in Graphics.DrawString. Default value is StringFormat.GenericDefault. If I use StringFormat.GenericTypographic, I get good output - very similar or same with other applications (for example MS Word). Can I force FR to using StringFormat.GenericTypographic?
  • edited 2:04PM
    I've tried to replace it and get many bugs (inaccurate text output). So it's not an option.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.