ShiftSelected in TfsSyntaxMemo

edited 7:05PM in FastScript
I need to change the number of cloumns a selected text is shifted, so I added a variable into the public section of the TfsSyntaxMemo decleration called shiftcount.
In the create method of TfsSyntaxMemo I set it to 2 as the default value (the value you use as default).

In the ShiftSelected method I set shift to shiftcount.

Could you do please do something in the next release, to let the developer set the shiftcount?

I need to set it to 1 because I want the text only to shift 1 column every time I press ctrl+k+i.

Helmut

Comments

• edited 7:05PM
    The syntaxmemo is a bonus component, it will not be improved in further versions. So you can adapt it to your needs.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.