Incorrect duplex print odd pages when > 2 copies

edited 7:59PM in FastReport 4.0
I already posted this problem to support but no usefull response...

I have a report with 3 pages and Duplex="dmVertical". If I print 1 copy it prints 2 sheets (first sheet: page 1 an 2, second: page 3) . If I print 2 copies also ok (4 sheets). But when I print 3 copies the first copy is ok, but for second copy on last side of second page prints page 1 of the third copy and at the end outputs one blank sheet.
To be more demonstrative
sheet 1: page 1 + page 2
sheet 2: page 3 + blank
sheet 3: page 1 + page 2
sheet 4: page 3 + page 1 (!!! wrong - it should be on next sheet)
sheet 5: page 2 + page 3
shert 6: blank + blank

but it should be:
sheet 1: page 1 + page 2
sheet 2: page 3 + blank
sheet 3: page 1 + page 2
sheet 4: page 3 + blank
sheet 5: page 1 + page 2
sheet 6: page 3 + blank

This case works ok on version 4.6, but not on 4.12.1 and latest 4.13.3 - here are described errors. Tested with two different HP printers updated with latest firmware and drivers.

Test report is attached. I would appreciate if anyone could certificates described problem to exclude any other circumstances.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.