Runtime Error with Rich1

Hi everyone. I am new to this fantastic product. My dev system is:

XP Pro; D7 Enterprise; Fast Report 2.5x

I have a database that uses InfoPower 4000 RichEdit to store and retreive data for the user.

I have sucessfully printed the stored RTF data using WordPad. However, with FastReports I get the following error when printing and previewing the stored RTF data.

========
An error occured during calculating
[AsaDMailInbound."MailInboundDetails"]

Report: frRInbound
Object: Rich1

Undefined Symbol ""
============

Can someone point to what the problem is.

TIA

Zane LEO

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:33PM
    AFAIK there is compatability problems with info power rtf.
    ;)
  • edited August 2004
    Thanks. Any sugestions for alternate component(s) or approach to this problem?

One that will work with FR that is.

Zane
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:33PM
    Hi
    Is this what you have placed in the memo of rich1.

[AsaDMailInbound."MailInboundDetails"]
    or in the data field property.
    ;)

• edited 8:33PM
    Hi there

I placed it in the memo of Rich1

Zane
  • edited August 2004
    Sorry.... I had the [AsaDMailInbound."MailInboundDetails"] in both the datafield and the Rich1.

I have removed the entry from the datafield, recompiled and all is working fine.

Thanks

Zane
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.