Question about TfrxMasterData

johnnixjohnnix Serrai, Greece
edited 8:07PM in FastReport 4.0
Hello,

I have a .rpt file which contains a TfrxMasterData object. The Page orientation in that file is set to Landscape. Now inside my program I need to change the orientation of the page so I first load the file on a TfrxReport object and then use:

aPage := TfrxReportPage(MyReport.Pages[1]);
aPage.Orientation := poPortrait;

This works ok but the master data band width does not change, it remains the same as before I change the orientation of the page. In the report designer when the orientation changes all objects are stretched accordingly so I am guessing I need to do something to get the new width? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Kindest regards[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.