How to set size of a chart during design

hsmhsm
edited 6:20AM in FastReport 4.0
I am displaying a small, 3 segment pie chart on each line of MasterData band in order to illustrate some aspect of the data on that line.
However the pie chart itself seems to occupy quite a small space close to the top left hand corner of the rectangular TfrxChartView Object, with lots of wasted white space making up the rest of the TfrxChartView rectangle.
Consequently, if I make the TfrxChartView Object fit into the band, the chart is so small its just a little dot and if I stretch the TfrxChartView to be able to see the chart then the TfrxChartView it won't fit into the band.

How can I make the chart fill the TfrxChartView Object so I can correctly adjust its size?

(either at design time or run time)

Howard

Comments

• edited 6:20AM
    hsm wrote: »
    How can I make the chart fill the TfrxChartView Object so I can correctly adjust its size?

(either at design time or run time)

Howard

In such cases I use OnBeforePrint event (of band or TfrxChartView itself) at runtime and change TfrxChartView properties Height or Width to the value I need.
    And I get the size of Chart that I expect.

Regards
    Mick

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.