Request features

edited 12:26PM in FastReport .NET
In FastReports Designer we miss the following features:

1. copy paste of Totals and Parameters.
Very often we created a report with a bunch of amounts and groups. For every amount we like to have a (sub)total for each group. That is a lot of work in FastReports now. You have to add every total one in a time. I like to have a Copy paste function.
Or better, I like to select a amount field in the detail band and click some button (or right click the field) that gives a popup window were I can enter the all the properties of a new Total field, with a default value Sum of the selected field. After Ok the new total field should be positioned in the band that was selected in the popup.

2. popup of Database login appears very often
When I have a report, that does have an ODBC Datasource, the login prompt popups every time I do a preview. I should enter the login only once, FastReports should hold the login id's until I closed the report. It is not option to save the login ID's in the report, we do not want that users can see the login details of the database.

Happy Christmas and a wonderfull 2013 !!

Hans

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.