WebReport.ReportDone gone?

TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
edited 1:04PM in FastReport .NET
I just updated to version 2013.1, and the ReportDone method on WebReport no longer exists? Did something replace it?

I tried just commenting it out, but when I try to load a prepared report into the WebReport control, I end up with an empty report. So it seems like that doesn't work.

Is there any documentation for this breaking change?

Here is the code I am using, that worked fine previously (ReportDone = true wasn't commented out before).
ReportName is a filepath to the PreparedReport that was previously generated. I can open this path with the ReportViewer and everything is fine, so the report was created OK.
WebReportViewer.Report.LoadPrepared(ReportName);
//WebReportViewer.ReportDone = true;
File.Delete(ReportName);

Comments

• TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
    edited 1:04PM
    Tested with latest code (2013.1.9), and while the ReportDone property is available now, my reports were still not showing in the WebReportViewer.

I did finally get them to show - by changing from the OnStartReport event to the OnLoad event to load the prepared report. Now my report displays.

However, I still have an issue - the Paging buttons do NOT display. The "Showxxx" properties are set to true (by default, and I set them myself just to be sure). The Zoom, Export and Print buttons all display fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.