How to Split the RichEdit text content?

Hello Users and Support!

Hope just a simple question:
How can I split the TfrxRichEdit text content when it doesn't fit on one page. I have tried already AllowSplit = true inside the band. But it doesn't split the Rich Edit content.

Thanks for your quick reply in advance!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:02AM
    You should place stretched TfrxRichView on stretched band with AllowSplit = True
  • edited 5:02AM
    gpi wrote: »
    You should place stretched TfrxRichView on stretched band with AllowSplit = True
    Yes I did this already. But it only works if the RichText content has no line breaks (CRLF) inside. So then the splitting works fine. But please try yourself a text like this:

TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST

Which has lines with line breaks and not only a flow text.

Thanks for your help!
  • gpigpi
    edited 5:02AM
    See a report template in attach - all works OK
  • edited 5:02AM
    gpi wrote: »
    See a report template in attach - all works OK

Hello GPI

I agree and have to say SHAME on me. Just for your explaination the problem was that I had two child bands and the top child band had the propery KeepChild = TRUE and this was the reason that the band have been kept together. OF COURSE! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I really appreciate your help and quick response time![/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.