Export : 'Quality' not found

Not possible to put TfrxPDFExport on TForm : compil error 'frxPDFEport1.Quality : property doesn't exist' (traduce from french).

with Delphi XE2 upt4, FR 4.13.1, Win XP SP3

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:10AM
    It seems some old FR packages still exists in your system
    Try to reinstall FR, remove all FR's folders and install FR again
  • edited 11:10AM
    Not possible to put TfrxPDFExport on TForm : compil error 'frxPDFEport1.Quality : property doesn't exist' (traduce from french).
    with Delphi XE2 upt4, FR 4.13.1, Win XP SP3

Search your PC for old dcu files. Also, check the library path to ensure that there is only one path for FR.

(I speak from experience > )
    OK

I've uninstalled FR, deleted folders [important] and install.

Thank's to all.
    I try too the new 4.13 ver. with Delphi XE2.
    I've uninstalled FR, delete folders, delete the dcu files and install the new version
    and still have the Quality doesn't exist error

Thanks Sorin

• gpigpi
    edited 11:10AM
    wrote:
    I've uninstalled FR, delete folders, delete the dcu files and install the new version
    and still have the Quality doesn't exist error
    Try again and again. There are no other solution
    Thanks

I try already severals times. I even remove all the occurences on the registry and it still not working.
    Do any body know what is the specific file or directory that has to be removed?

Thanks Sorin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.