Send To Back / Bring To Front on RunTime

Hello i'm using Fastreport 4.9.89, and i create dynamic TFrxMemoView..... i must doing an equivalent of "Right Click", "Send To Back" after my MemoView was created ...

In Delphi i can call a method SendToBack or BringToFront .... but not working in my fastreport script

FrxShapeView := TFrxMemoView.create(GroupFooter1);                           
MemoView.color := <UIBQuery2."COLOR">;
MemoView.top := TopPosition[Index];
MemoView.left := 134 + ((Index-1) * 1) + ((Index-1) * 112);
MemoView.height := 10;
MemoView.width := 111;
MemoView.BringToFront;

Can anyone can help me ... thank

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:59AM
    I think you should create user function with SendToBack or BringToFront functionality
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:59AM
    wrote:
    I tried to duplicate the issue. But creating a user function still doesn't fix it.
    Show your code here
  • edited 1:59AM
    I had to create this to bring certain components to the front and I created the method below...apologies it's not all the code but I'm hoping it does help someone along the way :-)

I noticed that when you use the bring to front option on the context menu, all that happens is that in the XML, the position of the tags are restructured.
    So I thought I would do the same in code and it seems to work for me.

// Force the picture view to the front (There is no Bring to Front function)
    if (Assigned(vBand)) then
    begin
    vIndex := vBand.Objects.IndexOf(vPictureView);
    if (vIndex <> (vBand.Objects.Count - 1)) then
    begin
    vBand.Objects.Exchange(vIndex, vBand.Objects.Count-1);
    end;
    end;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.