Stacked Chart problem

edited October 2012 in FastReport 4.0
Hi everybody

I'm trying to design a chart which shows the turnover of our company for every year subdivided by month (see attachment 1 - but this is not FastReport)

I do this:

- Create a chart
- Create a series
- DataSource: Dataset1
- Multibar: mbStacked

And the result is attachment 2!

What am I doing wrong? Do you need any furhter information to help me? I'm a newbie with FastReport and especially with Charts in FastReport!

Thanks and cheers!

Comments

• edited 2:14AM
    gavind wrote: »
    Someone should be able to give you tips here. I think this is a common issue.

I really hope so!
  • edited 2:14AM
    I found a solution: I create 12 Datasets, 1 Dataset for each month. Then I create 12 series in the chart and connect each series with another Dataset/month.

It's a first solution but definetly not the best.

Any other ideas?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.