4.12.14 Source can not compile in XE2

I downloaded the 4.12.14 source dated Oct 2, 2012.

I've repeatedly reported the same problems and resolutions with the Delphi XE2 packages and the modifications needed. The source still can not be compiled without making several edits to the packages.

I understand that Fast Report may be using a batch file script to compile the units for your precompiled installations, but I would expect that a customer can compile the source code without issue from the IDE.

Here is what I needed to do to get the source to compile in XE2. Please fix before the next release as it wastes 30 minutes to an hour of my time every time the source is updated.

FS16 - Project Source. Add System.Win to Unit Scope. Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSDB16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSADO16 - Project Source. Add System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSBDE16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSIBX16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSDBX16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FSTEE16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
Frx16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FrxDB16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FrxADO16 - Project Source. Add WinAPI and System.Win to Unit Scope.Change to RunTime and Explicit.
FrxTee16 - Project Source. Change to RunTime and Explicit.
dclFS16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclFSDB16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclADO16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclBDE16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclIBX16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclTee16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclFrx16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclFrxDB16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing
dclFrxTee16 - Project Source. Change to Designtime and Explicit. Description is missing

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.