Absolute Database with Fast Report

edited 1:46PM in FastReport 4.0
I was looking for good report works with amazing database called Absolute Database, I found fast report is the best and works perfectly with this database. I love both tools >

Comments

• edited 1:46PM
    flogger123 wrote: »
    Haven't heard of it so far. Migrating a database is a huge pain. One of the basics is you must be familiar with the DB that you will be migrating to.

Hello, I surprised you didn???t hear about Absolute Database (BDE replacement for awhile now), I used it since 2006 and works just like any big known databases in the market, handles complex queries, single file, so on . Here are key features: for it
    ??? No BDE; no DLLs
    ??? Single-file database
    ??? SQL'92 (DDL & DML) support
    ??? Compatible with standard and third-party database controls
    ??? Single-user and multi-user mode (file-server)
    ??? Works great on all versions of Windows - from 98 to Vista, doesn't require any updates or service packs
    ??? Ultra-fast in-memory tables
    ??? Unmatched ease-of-use
    ??? Strong encryption
    ??? BLOB compression
    ??? Free for personal use
    ??? Full source code available
    ??? Royalty-free distribution
    I suggest you try it, very easy to use, and has tools to import/convert your databases easily, they have superb support [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and works with FastReport and other third party tools like any Delphi tools[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.