Working on Radstudio X3

I have this question, inside the Radstudio X3 I found a fastreport VCL version (with fastscript), but this didn't seems to be the version that I'm usally work with (I own a professional fastreport license), seems something different, like a reducted version!
I said this because I didn't found the "fastreport designer object"! I need it to convert some old appllications from D7 to X3, and for the moment I don't need to jump to the firemonkey version (to much work to do)!
In my fastreport account I found only the installer to X2, there is nothing about X3 version, what I have to do to have an X3 VCL professional version?

Comments

• edited 1:28PM
    lorenzob wrote: »
    I have this question, inside the Radstudio X3 I found a fastreport VCL version (with fastscript), but this didn't seems to be the version that I'm usally work with (I own a professional fastreport license), seems something different, like a reducted version!
    I said this because I didn't found the "fastreport designer object"! I need it to convert some old appllications from D7 to X3, and for the moment I don't need to jump to the firemonkey version (to much work to do)!
    In my fastreport account I found only the installer to X2, there is nothing about X3 version, what I have to do to have an X3 VCL professional version?

Ok, I found it in my system panel under the heading "Current". It is clear that it is still under construction! :lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />" alt=">" />

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.