Small question on interactive reports

hsmhsm
edited 9:03PM in FastReport 4.0
In other reports I use the OnClickObject event, along with a line like
if Sender.Name = 'Memo1' then ... to make interactive reports.

However if the report is a cross tab report, the names of the memo boxes in the corner (containing the row headings) seem to change when you run the report
eg. At design time a cell might be called 'DBCross1Corner3', but when the report is run the name becomes 'Memo33' or 'Memo48' etc.The new name seems to depend upon how many other coilumns are created by the cross tab.

I want my cross tab to be interactive so that by clicking on a particular corner cell the page is sorted by that column.

How can I detect the user click if I the name of the cell the user clicks on changes every time the report is run?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:03PM
    Try to use TfrxMemoView.TagStr
  • hsmhsm
    edited 9:03PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to use TfrxMemoView.TagStr

What a clever idea - of course that won't change!
    Thank you that works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.