immidiately report after insert in database

hello
i use fast report for my c# applicatin windows

for this i use dataset wizard
but when i insert a new record in database and want to report this(last) record, it doesn't show
in other words all records are shown exept the last one
and to see the last record the only way is closing the whole project and run it again [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> in your opinion what can i do? please help me i love this forum because of good members that help us tnx[/img]

Comments

• edited 10:27PM
    nobody???
    its emergency
    plz help
  • edited 10:27PM
    ismael wrote: »
    hello
    i use fast report for my c# applicatin windows

for this i use dataset wizard
    but when i insert a new record in database and want to report this(last) record, it doesn't show
    in other words all records are shown exept the last one
    and to see the last record the only way is closing the whole project and run it again [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> in your opinion what can i do? please help me i love this forum because of good members that help us tnx[/img]

Are you inserting data and reporting at the same page?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.