How to iterate through cells in a cross tab report row

hsmhsm
edited 2:19AM in FastReport 4.0
I am sucessfully using a cross tab report and using Cell0OnBeforePrint() to colour in cells in the cross tab depending upon the value inside each cell.

I now want to do something similar in another cross tab but this time colour a cell depeding upon some function of the other cells in that row.
(In reality I want to highlight outliers by highlighting those cells that are more than one standard deviation below the mean of that row).

I know there is a Row0OnBeforePrint() that I already use in the other cross tab, but..

1) How can I iterate though all the cells in that row in order to do my calculation based upon the row values.
2) How can I then identify which cell I need to colour, based upon the results of that calculation?

Howard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.