Print high quality images

briantesbriantes spain
edited 2:56PM in FastReport 3.0
Hello. I have an image with 1192 x 1116 pixels resolution, and 300 ppp for print.
If I print this image from Photoshop it fits good on the page (A4) and with real width and height (about 10x10 cm).
If I load this image on a TfrxPictureView it grows to 1192x1116 px (as expected) but it gets whole of page and when I print It, It isn't real (all of A4).
I think the problem is I don't know how could I say to tfrxpictureview that this image has 300 ppp and then when It is printed It will adjust the real aspect.

If I scale the image to real width and height with the tfrxpictureview, It prints with real width and height but with a poor quality (the same quality if I scaled it with photoshop, but not good).

I don't know, then, how could I process this image with fastreport to get real size and good quality the same as if I print it directly from windows.

Any help.
TIA

Comments

• briantesbriantes spain
    edited 2:56PM
    Hi.
    Nobody has to print big images?
    I haven't found a solution.
  • edited 2:56PM
    briantes, I have a similar problem to you.

I see you posted on StackOverflow saying you found a solution.

I don't suppose you could expand on that a bit more?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.