Footer behavior

I have a report where I have a MasterData band and 2 DetailData bands, each with a footer. I also have two SubDetailData bands under each. I am getting the MasterDataFooter after all the data, but I was expecting to get a Footer after the DetailData1 and 2. I even tried forcing the Visible to true in the DetailData1OnBeforePrint. Each Footer has one memo that is visible.

Why are the footers not showing? And how can I debug this issue?

Comments

• edited 3:38AM
    Sorry, I found that my stored procedures where in error. A change resulted in all of the data in the DetailData2. I fixed the stored procedure and it is showing the footer1 again. >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.