Printing an invoice with copy in same page

Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
edited 4:52AM in FastReport 4.0

Hi, all.

I need to print an invoice with its copy in the same page on a A4 form.

If I define my report with size A4 / 2 , how can I print the invoice twice in the same page ?

It's this above the correct way to do it ?

Or do I must define my report in A4 size and have all the memos copied twice ?

What is the better way to do this ??

Many thanks.

Leonardo

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:52AM
    Set TfrxReportPage.PrintOnPreviousPage to True and TfrxReportPage.PageCount to 2 if your invoice always fit to half of page. And set Engine.CurY before printing of second page
  • Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    gpi wrote: »
    Set TfrxReportPage.PrintOnPreviousPage to True and TfrxReportPage.PageCount to 2 if your invoice always fit to half of page. And set Engine.CurY before printing of second page

Hi, I need to refloat this question.

Do you mean that I need to set this property in the masterband before print property ? And the CurY must be 1 or the half page line ??

Thanks gpi.
  • Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    Leo Bidi wrote: »
    Leo Bidi wrote: »

Hi, I need to refloat this question.

Do you mean that I need to set this property in the masterband before print property ? And the CurY must be 1 or the half page line ??

Anyone who can help me to set the Engine.CurY for the second page ??

Many thanksss

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.