Code Completion

edited 9:38PM in FastScript
Hi Alexander

Do you have any plans about developing an ???Code Completion??? for the Fast Script editor component?

Regards
Christian

Comments

• edited 9:38PM
    FastScript editor is a bonus component. Its development is discontinued.
    I understand.

Do you know a developer, who works on consultant basic, and will be able to create a ???Code Completion????
    Use any freeware syntax memo control, such as TSynMemo from sourceforge.net.
    Does this "TSynMemo" support code completion?
    I think it does.
    Hi Again!

I would like to pay for it, if you could recommend a person, who will develop it.
    As you know, I???m looking for an editor control with source completion support for FastScript.

Christian
    It is open-source project - you don't need to pay. The project name is SynEdit, it can be found on sourceforge.net.
    Maybe, we aren???t talking about the same.
    I mean a code completion, like the Delphi editor, where you can write a function/procedure name, and a popup window show the parameters.
    I mean exactly this.
    SynEdit (http://synedit.sourceforge.net/)
    wrote:
    SynEdit is an advanced multi-line edit control, for Borland Delphi, Kylix (Kylix is supported into latest cvs) and C++Builder.
    It supports Syntax Highlighting and <span style='color:red'>code completion</span>, it does include exporters for html,tex and rtf.

It is a full-VCL/CLX control, meaning it is not a wrapper for Microsoft Windows controls, and no run-time library is required, this make SynEdit a crossplatform component.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.