Page 2 not displaying until later pages generated?

hsmhsm
edited May 2012 in FastReport 4.0
I have a 165 page report that takes about 40s to generate all the pages. It contains two subreports on separate pages.
While it generates in preview, page 1 previews OK but page 2 (one of the sub reports) does not display the memo boxes in the first band at all and only shows the top half of the (rather tall) memo boxes in the master band.

Scrolling the page down and back up correcttly paints the preview.

How can I make all of the early pages of the report display correctly while it generate the later pages?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:42PM
    Attach your report template (fr3) and saved preview pages (fp3) here
  • hsmhsm
    gpi wrote: »
    Attach your report template (fr3) and saved preview pages (fp3) here

• gpigpi
    What version of FR do you use? 4.9?
    Try to use 4.12 -is problem still exists?
  • hsmhsm
    gpi wrote: »
    What version of FR do you use? 4.9?
    Try to use 4.12 -is problem still exists?

Yes, I have 4.9 (professional I think, can't really remember)
    Do I have to buy 4.12 separately? I cannot see how to upgrade on teh web site.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.