Masterdata - detaildata

Hi guys I am new here as I started with FRX short while ago... I was asked to create a report with master and detail data. So the case is I have a datasource in my Delphi project named DM_ELEMENTS and DM_CALIBRATION.
DM_ELEMENTS containing list of elements
DM_CALIBRATION contains list of values measured on the each element.. so each element can have x values.

So in the report I need to have structure for each ELEMENT show all its values based on element_id.

So I set up masterdata and detail data and placed some textfields with variables but dont know how to link the master and datadetail because as it is its only displaying the first element and its measured values...

Could someone know how to do it?
I found that in the FR data section there are components ADO DBE etc.. and they have the masterdata propertyes but the databands in the main section does not have them...

Thank you in advance for your help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.