Multiple Reports in 1

I have 2 different reports that I want to have seperate datasources (seperate SQL statements), but display them as 1 report in the preview control. I am familar with the .Prepare(true) method, but this does not demonstrate how to have each report have it's own datasource. How do I do this?

Comments

• edited 7:48PM
    Hello,

What is the problem with datasource? It should work. You may either use datasources defined in a report, or register them via report.RegisterData method.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

What is the problem with datasource? It should work. You may either use datasources defined in a report, or register them via report.RegisterData method.

What is the relationship between the data table and the name I use with the RegisterData method and the datasource is chosen in the report itself?
    You register the DataTable with some name -> FastReport creates the TableDataSource with Alias property set to this name. The TableDataSource uses data from your DataTable.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.