Group Header with datarow + conditions

Keve G??borKeve G??bor hungary
edited February 2012 in FastReport .NET
Hello,

I need to display the following structure on A4 size page, if i have 10 records in the data

header
row
row
row
row
row
footer
header
row
row
row
row
row
footer

So, i made a simple template:
GroupHeader
Data
GroupFooter

I tried to set GroupHeader condition like this:
[Indexsorok.C_STUDENTTRAININGTERMDATAID] && [Row#] > 5

But it doesn't working... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Is there any solution to display 2 header with 2x5 data in one page? Like multiple columns, with horizontal division? Thanks![/img]

Comments

• Keve G??borKeve G??bor hungary
    edited 5:07PM
    Hello again,

So, my problem almost done, but still need the answer: Should i put two condition in a Group condition? Like this:
    [(table1.field>0 || table2.field > 0]

thaks,
    Gabor
    Hello,

I need to display the following structure on A4 size page, if i have 10 records in the data

header
    row
    row
    row
    row
    row
    footer
    header
    row
    row
    row
    row
    row
    footer

So, i made a simple template:
    GroupHeader
    Data
    GroupFooter

I tried to set GroupHeader condition like this:
    [Indexsorok.C_STUDENTTRAININGTERMDATAID] && [Row#] > 5

But it doesn't working... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Is there any solution to display 2 header with 2x5 data in one page? Like multiple columns, with horizontal division? Thanks![/img]
  • edited 5:07PM
    Hello,

You typically should use one condition. The group data will be sorted on this condition.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.