How to set Fixed Length for Invoice / LPO

Dear Expert Friends,

Once again I need your valuable help.

I am using VB6 & Fast Reports Studio to prepare Invoice & LPO etc.

The puspose is that if there are few items in recordset, then code will put extra blank rows and layout looks nice with Totals at bottom of page.

So one friend earlier on this forum helped me with the code. That code works well if each record fits in one row, if descrption is long and record is streched in 3-4 lines then layout of document becomes bad and blank rows and footer goes to next page.

This is serious issue for me.

Please see the attached report file, check the code written in an event and i am uploading the output pdf file also that shows how page looks bad if record is long and stretched.

Please help

I hope I explained well.

Thanks alot

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.