Cross Tab Bands

edited 5:45PM in FastReport 3.0
Please say that the cross tab bands will survive in Ver 3. I have developed some data presentation reports that rely on them and work very well. The Cross-Tab object is very handy for accounting type operations, but it does not have the flexibility I need to present and evaluate data in a manner that I need.

Comments

• edited 5:45PM
    I see lot of people like cross-data bands (I don't). Maybe one of FR3 releases will have them.
    Alex,

Any plans on resurrecting the cross tab bands of old yet? Pleeeeeez? It was the primary reason I purchased FastReport in the first place.

Craig
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:45PM
    They are in current version 3.05
    they are now listed under vertical bands
    the only thing to note is that if saving fr2.53 reports as fr3 (converting)
    the crossbands are not exported
    ;)
    Very Cool! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.