Conversion from Rave

In the feature matrix there is a indication that there is a convertor for Rave Reports. I even have the Enterprise Edition, but I cannot seem to find it.

Nothing in the Help or anywhere else I looked. What am I missing?

Comments

• edited 6:44AM
    Search for 'rave' in this forum. In the largest thread you also will find the coverter to download.

Used it for 300 reports the last 6 months. Not perfect, but offers some help.
    In the feature matrix there is a indication that there is a convertor for Rave Reports. I even have the Enterprise Edition, but I cannot seem to find it.

Nothing in the Help or anywhere else I looked. What am I missing?
  • Petter S. wrote: »
    Search for 'rave' in this forum. In the largest thread you also will find the coverter to download.

Used it for 300 reports the last 6 months. Not perfect, but offers some help.

I saw one ("RaveReport -> FastReport") that looked like it had some files attached for a FRImport, but it did not seem like a complete solution and not clear that it would work with XE2. Not a clear production solution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.