Inline Font size?

Hello,

Can I use inline font size and color in a memo?
e.g.

Name:[dataset1.field1] , price: <font size="5" color="red">x [dataset1.price] </font>

Thank you

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:56AM
    You can use <font color> tag only
    wrote:
    2.4 HTML-tags in the ???Text??? object
    Yes, this object does understand some simple HTML tags. Tags can be located
    inside the text of an object. Tags are disabled by default; to enable them, either select the
    ???Allow HTML tags??? item in the object context menu, or enable the ???AllowHTMLTags???
    property in the object inspector. Here is the list of supported tags:
    - bold text
    - text in italic
    - underlined text
    <sub> - subscript
    - superscript
    <font color> - font color
    Notice that not too many tags are supported, but it is rather enough for the
    majority of applications. It is impossible to modify font size and name; otherwise the
    text-rendering unit in FastReport would become very complex.
  • edited January 2012
    gpi wrote: »
    2.4 HTML-tags in the "Text" object
    It is impossible to modify font size and name; otherwise the
    text-rendering unit in FastReport would become very complex.

Yes, very compex, but an little HTML replacement for RichEdit ....
    I use RichEdit because I need font size (maybe sometime font name) and text alignment changes.
    And in FireMonkey there is not currently any RichEdit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.