Printing Memo Fields

Hi,
I'm evaluating Fast Report and trying to design an invoice screen. On my detail I have a description line and an extended description as a memo field.
When I display or print the report it only shows the first line of the memo field bellow the description.
I would also line to not print a blank line if there is no extended description.
Can anyone help or have an example on how to do this?

Thanks
Tony

Comments

• edited 1:59AM
    Please read the documentation about stretching memo fields.
  • edited November 2003
    AlexTZ wrote:
    I did read the documentation. I'm just ahving strange results where the memo data will print on top of the description line and no matter where I move the memo field into I get different results but I can't make it print correctely.
    Is this a limitation of the the demo?
    Should the memo field be part of the Detail Band or it's own band?

Tony
  • edited 1:59AM
    Antonio wrote:
    Antonio wrote:
    I did read the documentation. I'm just ahving strange results where the memo data will print on top of the description line and no matter where I move the memo field into I get different results but I can't make it print correctely.
    Is this a limitation of the the demo?
    Should the memo field be part of the Detail Band or it's own band?

Tony
    I found the problem.
    If the fields is "Vertical Center" aligned, you get some crazy results. Aligning it to "Top Align" works fine.

Tony

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.