DBCross

Hi everybody,

In FR Demo example 64.fr3 there is written " - put the "Shape" object inside the cell".

But I don't know how to do it in a design time [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Does anybody know how to make it? Mick[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:29PM
    Select cell, place shape on cell
  • edited 11:29PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Select cell, place shape on cell

Thanks Gpi, but I still can't do that.

I attache 2 reports. One with objects LOCKED within a cell (this is an original 64.fr3) - when you try to change a position of any of 3 shapes put in Cell0 you can not move them outside this cell. The second report is an effect of my trying, but without any succes. The shape I put inside the cell doesn't move with this cell at runtime >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.