Error when exporting to Excel

I have here a report with 2000 rows. When I export this report to Excel (which takes some time), and I open another file in the Background I got an error message "Die Select-Methode des Range-Objektes konnte nicht ausgefuehrt werden" (Something like The select method of the range object could not be executed). It is important that the export is still running while opening another excel file.
I think this is an error message is from excel, but I can see it in my application. Can you fix it ?
Due to the long export time it could be possible that the user opens another Excelfile in the background. I'm using Fast-Report Standard 4.12 in Delphi 6

Comments

• edited December 2011
    try to export it as CSV (By using TfrxCSVExport)
  • gpigpi
    edited 11:03AM
    Or TfrxXMLExport
  • edited 11:03AM
    I can export to another format. But I think there is an internal error which needs to be fixed.
    I can live with the behaviour, although it is not nice. Maybe I'll catch the exception and bring a nicer message to the user. But in my opinion it must be repaired by Fast Report

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.