Internationalization of scripts

edited 11:22AM in FastScript
I would like to use scripting to extend my applications, but my applications ship in over 10 different languages (English, Chinese, French, etc.), and my scripts contain user facing strings.

For my main Delphi generated EXE, I simply expose all my strings via resourcestrings, and then translate with Multilizer. What is a good practice for doing something similar in scripts? Should I create some kind of look-up table in a file that I can email to our translators? If so, what kind of file is going to support all languages?

Anyone have experience with this? Got any tips?

Thanks,

Carl.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.