TFrxDBDataSet Close Open dataset

Hi, I have a big problem, so when I try to show the report, the TFrxDBDataSet close and open my dataset, this is a problem because there are some information was set in runtime and after the Close and Open that information lost.

How can I avoid the TFrxDBDataSet close and open the dataset wich it's connected?

I have disable the property CloseDataSource and OpenDataSource but it still perform the actions!

Thanks a lot

Comments

• edited 6:28PM
    Hi, I have a big problem, so when I try to show the report, the TFrxDBDataSet close and open my dataset, this is a problem because there are some information was set in runtime and after the Close and Open that information lost.

How can I avoid the TFrxDBDataSet close and open the dataset wich it's connected?

I have disable the property CloseDataSource and OpenDataSource but it still perform the actions!

Thanks a lot

Help! I have the same problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.