cross tab with non db data

edited 12:02AM in FastReport 4.0
hello,

I have a question concerning the cross tab component with non DB data

I read from the programmer manual the following : (chapter1.19 printing a stringdrid)
wrote:
It is necessary to fill the object with values from the StringGrid in the
?«TfrxReport.OnBeforePrint?» event. A value is added via the ?«TfrxCrossView.AddValue?»method. Its parameters are the following: composite index of a line, a column and the cell???s
value (which is composite as well, since an object can contain several values in a cell).

I don't understand how to access to the script of the TfrxCrossView from the delphi form ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> regards[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:02AM
    See a sample in C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport 4\Demos\PrintStringGrid folder
  • edited 12:02AM
    hello,

OK Now I understand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But how to do with 2 or more crosstab on the same report ? How the delphi variable can identify the good crosstab (cross1:TfrxCrossView1 and cross2:TfrxCrossView2 for example ?) regards[/img]
  • edited 12:02AM
    hello

no help for me ?

I have 2 stringgrids to print on the same sheet
    Is it possible ?

regards
  • gpigpi
    edited 12:02AM
    Yes, it's possible.

Check Cross.Name property

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.