Hierarchical Datasource and Double-Pass report not working

TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
edited 7:38PM in FastReport .NET
We have a report with a Heirarchical datasource (object datasource).
Transaction
Detail

The report has a data band based off the Detail level (without a parent band for the Transaction), and a group header/footer based on one of the Detail fields.

This works fine, UNTIL we set the report Double-Pass (which we are doing so we can get % of total for Sum/Count fields on each Group). Once we set the Report to double-pass, the report is blank (the progress goes through all the Pages 1 through 18 or whatever, but then the second pass doesn't repeat the pages). It appears that it isn't resetting the datasource index on the second pass, probably because we are not using the root object of the hierarchy.

Comments

• edited 7:38PM
    Hello,

I was able to reproduce the bug. I will inform you when I find the solution.
  • TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
    edited 7:38PM
    Any luck getting this fixed? I've run into this problem again with another report I'm trying to create.
  • edited 7:38PM
    Hello,

Have you tried the latest version?
  • TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
    edited 7:38PM
    Just updated from 1.7.13 to 1.8.6 and ran a quick test - seems to be working now.

Thanks,

Jason

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.