Problem printing out a Piechart

Hello,
I'm using printing out some charts. On my real printer it works fine, but a customer complains about his printer. I tended to say to him update your printer driver and wit will work, but today he send me a pdf created with free pdf, and it was possible for me to reproduce it here. When I use the build in pdf export option everything works fine, but when I use free pdf as printer the resulting pdf looks like the attached picture. Do you have any suggestions ?

Comments

• edited 11:05AM
    Hello,

Probably freepdf does not support gradient fills. Try to play with the freepdf settings.
    It's really strange. If I export the report via the build in export to PDF dialog and open it in acrobat reader it wors fine. Now If if print it out in acrobat reader via freepdf the resulting pdf file looks good too. So I can't believe it only has something to doe with the free pdf settings.
    Acrobat Reader is a win32 application which prints (probably) using GDI. FastReport as any other .Net application uses GDI+ to draw/print.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.