Assign fields to frxDataset by code

mierlpmierlp Netherlands
edited 1:39PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I need to user only 1 frxDataset in my application, which is connected to a table called PRINTS. This table contains 30 fields. The applications contains 3 forms.

On each form there's a button 'Design Report' so he/she can design there own report.
When a users has opens Form1, clicks the button 'Design report' the frxDataset may only show/contain the fields from Form1, let's say field 1-10
When a users has opens Form2, clicks the button 'Design report' the frxDataset may only show/contain the fields from Form2, let's say field 11-20
When a users has opens Form3, clicks the button 'Design report' the frxDataset may only show/contain the fields from Form3, let's say field 21-30

How can i assign the correct database fields to the frxDataset by code?

regards Peter

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:39PM
    You can disable field when add "-" at the begin of line in TfrxDBDataset.FieldAliases

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.