Header - multipage - how to find spezific Memo?

Hello,

i hope i can descripe my Problem exactly.

My Report generate 1-n Pages (TfrxDataSet / SQL). In my Header i got some Memofields for Columndescription "ID, City .. " and so on.

I want to change the Memo-City.Text in subjection of my Data. The Problem is, that i dont know, how to change the Text of an Memo from Page n.

Exampel:

My Text of Page 1

ID City
1 Berlin
2 Boston
3 Curly
4 Danver
5 Endego

Engine.NewPage()

My Text of Page2

ID City
6 Froys
7 Greenvill
8 Indigo
9 Kairo
10 Oslo

I want the "City"-Memo Page1 to Change in "BE-EN" and the "City"-Memo Page2 to Change in "Fr-Os". To get the Names issnt the Problem. I need a Code like
Page(n).MemoCity.Text = myVar

My Codes in Page1OnBeforePrint- Event and i prefer Basic-Script as Language. I read some Posts about "FindObject" but it doesnt work for me.

Sorry for my English and thx a lot!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.