How combine two cell in data loop

Hi,
i have a report.It has a data loop.in the data there are people their names, surnames,debts,telephones etc.
Some of the people has two rows or mores..Datas are ordered by names.i want to combine telephones' cells in the middle of the two cell lines.
I have a bad language sorry..I attached a picture to explain my proplem

Comments

• edited 5:36AM
    Hello,

If you use Text object to print data, set its Duplicates property to "Merge".
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

If you use Text object to print data, set its Duplicates property to "Merge".

it is a table cell object and it is in a data band
    There is no way to combine cells in this case. Redesign your report - replace the table with several Text objects.
    Ok.i changed it text object.but i dont understand how dublicate merge is work.Because it is just a text object and it binds to a table column.and this text object is in the data band area.it has 10 rows and repeats 10 times.i want to merge only some of the spesific row's columns.
  • edited September 2011
    Ok it works.i see the output and it works. thank you.

edit:ok i do it..thank you again for your fast answer
    Just set the textobject's horizontal/vertical alignment using the toolbar buttons.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    There is no way to combine cells in this case. Redesign your report - replace the table with several Text objects.

Hi. How about Matrix. Is it possible to merge cells in matrix?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.