Duplex - Forced Page Break

edited 8:59PM in FastReport 4.0
I have a report that I want to be able to print in Duplex as an option. When the master data set moves to a new record, I want to make sure that it doesn't print on the back of the previous record's report. For instance, if a master record results in a single page report, or a three page report, I want the next master record to print on a new page. But I only want this to happen if it being printed in duplex mode.

I believe the key is that when a a new record becomes available, I need to check to see if I am on an even numbered page. If not, then add a new page so each record begins on an odd numbered page.

Am I headed in the right direction? How do I capture the the user's duplex mode choice?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.