Start New Colunm

edited August 2011 in FastReport 4.0
Someone can you please help me?

How can I adjust FastReport V. 4.6.5 for GroupHeder, MasterData, GroupFooter stay together in the same column when the column reaches the bottom of the page and breaking takes place for a new column on the same page? I've tried all combinations of KeepXXXX without success.

Thank you.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:34AM
    Set TfrxGroupHeader.KeepTogether to True and use latest FR 4.11.xx
  • PECOPECO Mifflin, Pennsylvania
    Fast Report is a very powerful, compact, and flexible report generator with visual report designer, I agree but for a beginner who is interested to use this application is hardly enjoy for it is not a friendly user application. I hope soon it well more develop to be more simpler as young minds can understand. >>John Galt

PECO, Sales Consultant

Mifflin, PA, USA

• gpigpi
    See the FRDemo for understanding the ideology of the FR

Also you can see a flash demos:

http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fr4-flash-demo.html

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.